This Holy Week, The Covenant Car Company Inc, the official importer and distributor of Chevrolet cars in the country, has announced its yearly roadside assistance for Chevy owners.
The “Travel-Worry Free” roadside assistance is Chevy’s battle-cry to all its customers this summer who wanted to experience safer and worry-free travels.
Chevrolet owners can avail of FREE on-site safety check-up and diagnosis of their cars. All they need to do is to bring their car from March 23 to 27 at all participating Chevy dealership and Petron stations and have their car inspected by certified Chevy technicians for FREE safety check-up and maintenance.
Here are the following participating Chevrolet dealers and Petron stations with corresponding dates:
- Chevrolet Dagupan – March 23 to 27
- Chevrolet Pampanga – March 23 to 24
- Chevrolet Baliuag – March 23 to 24
- Chevrolet Carmona – March 23 to 24
- Chevrolet Alabang – March 26 to 27
- Chevrolet Greenhills – March 23 to 27
- Petron (Kisad, Baguio City) – March 23 to 27
- Petron Lakeshore – March 23 to 24
- Petron NLEX Marilao – March 23 to 24
- Petron NLEX Bocaue Bulacan – March 26 to 27
- Petron SLEX San Pedro Laguna – March 23 to 24
- Petron STAR Tollways – March 26 to 27
- Petron Tagaytay – March 23 to 27
For more information, log on at www.chevrolet.com.ph.