2014 was one of the best and memorable year for the Japanese carmaker Suzuki as the company unveiled its first-ever Life-Utility-Vehicle (LUV), the Suzuki Ertiga. The Ertiga, which directly competes with Toyota Avanza and Chevrolet Spin, is a 7-seater compact MPV that combines agility of compact car and space of family car.
Last year, the company gain the trust of the public and was listed on the top 10 car brands that contributed in the PH auto industry. The Ertiga played huge role in boosting Suzuki sales from day one to present. Recently, Suzuki Philippines announced the arrival of the updated version of the 2016 Ertiga. We compiled and list down its new features. And here’s what we found out.
Outside, there is…..
- A new triple-slat chrome grille (for those going to buy GL or GLX variants)
- New front bumper with smaller air-dam and fresh fog lamp trims
- Body-colored electric folding side mirrors with integrated signal lamps
- Chrome tailgate garnish and the tail light extension at the rear
- New 15-inch alloy wheel designs (for GL and GLX) and 15-inch steel wheels with full hub caps (for GA variant)
Inside, there is…..
- Multimedia Android touch screen, Bluetooth, wifi, and USB connectivity with hands-free function
- Audio and hands-free switches are embedded in the GLX variant’s steering wheel
- Rear seats are now 50-50 split folding
- Keyless push start system and reverse sensor with on-off switches
In terms of price, the 2016 Ertiga comes in 4 variants—Ertiga GA Manual Transmission at P665,000; the GL Manual Transmission at P759,000; the GL Automatic Transmission at P799,000; and top-of-the-line GLX Automatic Transmission at P918,000. You can choose your color preferences from either Silky Silver Metallic, Graphite Gray Pearl Metallic, Prime Cool Black, Pearl Radiant Red, Pearl Burgundy Red and Pearl Snow White.
Visit suzuki.com.ph for more info.